Friday, March 19, 2010

Been Out for FAR too long..............

Hey Guys!!!
 I know I have not blogged in what seems like forever, but the truth is, I have. I have blogged quite a bit lately, but I have been keeping them private. Maybe one day I will publish them, maybe I won't .
We have had a lot go on in the Hampsmire house lately. We have had holidays, and birthdays, and times when I thought that the next time I published something,I would be single. However, that is not the case. My husband and I are doing great at the moment. I have a new found respect for him and what he does.I love him more than words could ever describe.
I am getting ready to go in for Gastric Bypass ssurgery sometime in April or early May. I am excited as all get out, but scared as hell at the same time. So I will be blogging a lot about my journey with that whole process.
Anyway, I just wanted you guys to know that I am still here. I intend to get back to blogging (and publishing) at least a couple times a week. For now though, my husband is on hos way home from ten days in VA and I need to get this God-forsaken house clean. LOL
I WILL talk to you later.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment