Saturday, November 21, 2009

PICTURES....And An Award

Alright guys, here are the pictures I have been promising for weeks. First up.... Halloween!!! We had a flapper and a clown running around this house. In my opinion , they were adorable, but I will let you decide for yourself. So here it goes....


My little Clown....



And again.....I Love her cheesy smile!!


My pretty little flapper.....


What a cutie!!


The day after Halloween we went and had amazing family pictures taken by Sara Niebling of Sara Niebling Photography!! She is incredible!! And not very expensive at all. Here are a few of our family pictures....









And now to the second part of this blog..... I was given an award by Amy over at The Undomestic Army Wife , and now I have to pass it on to some one else. So without further ado, here it goes....


Rules:

                 1: Why the person who nominated you is a "Bad Ass Bitch"
Because you can throw any situation at her, and she will just take it and run!!!


2: Why you are a "Bad Ass Bitch"
Because I don't give a damn what people think about me. I will say what I have to say and if you don't like it...... oh well.

3: why the person you are nominating is a "Bad Ass Bitch"?
Because she is going through a deployment with her head held high and not taking shit from anyone.


4. Then nominate 1 person you think is a "Bad Ass Bitch"
I nominate Jessi Faye over at Heads Carolina, Tails Iraq?


So there you have it everyone. I have more to say, because there are things going on here. I will write more about that in a day or two.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much girlie! I am truely humbled by what you said bout me! you are too kind... i teared up when i read it! thank so much girl! i will be doing it from me in a few mad busy right now :-)

    ReplyDelete