Saturday, November 14, 2009

Okay guys, it has been forever since I have blogged, and I sincerely apologize for that. Seriously, nothing noteworthy has been going on, so I just haven't written. I guess I just don't want to bore you with my mundane life. LOL Anyway, today is my starter show for PartyLite, I am offically a consultant now!! I am soo excited about this. I recieved my kit the other day in the mail, and it is beautiful......lots of gorgeous smells, and beutiful decorative pieces. So, I will let you know how that goes for me.
I won an award during my writer's block period from Amy over at The Undomesticated Army Wife gave it to me, and tomorrow after all the madness from today's schedule dies down, I fully intend to pass it on.
Also tomorrow, I will be posting Halloween pics.....extremely late, I know. We had a flapper and a clown in this house on Halloween, and they were both beautiful. I also had some gorgeous family pics taken that I will be sharing with you as well, so stay tuned.
Again, I apologize for being M.I.A. for the last three weeks, but I just haven't had anyting interesting to say. So look for a long blog tomorrow (or several short ones) with details baout how my party went, an award, and several pictures!!Tak care and be blessed!!

One more thing... My heart and prayers go out to the families in Ft. Hood. What happened there last week was nothing short of a colossal tragedy, and it sickens me that it happened here....on our soil. I have many opinions about what happened, but in this case, I am going to keep them to myself....(Don't get used to that, it doesn't happen very often.)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Missed u girl! Cant wait for more post :-) Thanks for all your support too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you aren't boring, when you get a chance just blog when you can! hugs

    ReplyDelete