Friday, October 23, 2009

So.... A Quick Apology...

I just wanted to take a second to apologize. My blogs have been really crabby and bitchy as of late. I am truly sorry for that. I joined on blogger to meet other women (be them Army Wives or not) and share life expierences. And lately, all I have done is be a downer. I am sorry. Thank you for the comments and support on my last blog. We are gonna try and work things out, but I am almost at the end of my rope.
So anyway, here I am. I am an Army wife, I have been for almost eight years. I have been through three deployments, getting ready for my fourth. I have two amazing kids that light up my entire universe.I have expierence, knowledge, and memories to share. If you have questions or want to know something about me, just ask. I am a pretty open book when it comes to my life. And I promise, if you can stand to bear with me through the downer posts, I will make sure to try and post more upbeat, less bitchy posts.Unfortunately, with me, you must take the bad with the good. 
Thanks again for the continued support. I greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. You do not need to apologize for the blogs being a downer. Your blog is YOURS. Your feelings. Dont be sorry. :]

    ps.I am so GLAD you are working things out with your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologize for your latest entries, the great thing about a blog is that its your own personal journal to vent in, share good things and ask for advice with the crappy stuff. I love that you're real about anything versus putting on this "show" that everything is perfect in your world, alot of bloggers do taht and its a bit annoying because life isn't always perfect. Leene

    ReplyDelete