Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Double Standards

Okay before I start, let me explain something. I can't stand double standards, and I really can't stand people that have them.

My mother-in-law is the worst for this. When I got pregnant with my oldest daughter eight years ago, I was the biggest whore on the planet. Let me explain a little something here. I had been with Chris for a year and a half before I had gotten pregnant. We were together for almost eight months before even engaging in sexual intercourse. So in saying that, I just wonder how I can possibly be considered a whore. I wasn't trying to trap him either, which is another thing that I was accused of. I was making almost three thousand dollars a month with bonuses and everything (I was a telemarketer). He was making nothing, and living with her.....in a trailer when I got pregnant. So, there was little to no gold to be dug.
Anyway, she called me a whore, questioned the paternity of my child, and just generally made my life a living hell. In all honesty she still does. I can go on and on for days about what a miserable human being she is. And I am sure I will in the coming months, especially with my husband deploying soon. So stay tuned for that.
Anyway, back to the double standards.... My sister-in-law is a whole nother ball of wax. She has been lying to her mom about her sex life since she was 16. My mother-in-law is so completely dense it is ridiculous. So anyway, my SIL got pregnant with her first child three weeks into a relationship with some guy she barely knew. But guess what......for whatever reason...that doesn't make her a whore. I understand that that is her daughter and she would never think ill of her child...I do get that, but what if my SIL's boyfriend's mom called my SIL a whore or questioned the paternity of her kid, how would my MIL feel then??? Would it make her understand that no matter how much she apologizes to me I still hate her? Would a light suddenly come on as to why her son doesn't have much of a relationship with her anymore? Or why she will never see much of her grandchildren that I gave birth to? Probably not. I personally don't think my SIL is a whore, at all. To be perfectly honest, I adore her. I love her with everything I have. If it wasn't for her, I would not be with my  husband or have my kids. You see, I met my husband through her, she was my best friend when I was 17, and I thought he was the sweetest guys I had ever come in contact with. So, I have a lot to be thankful to her for, and I am. Let me be clear....my issues are in no way with my SIL, they are with her mother...point, blank, period.  
In my MIL's, my SIL can do no wrong. She is already pregnant with number 2, which is all fine and dandy. Congrats to her. My issue there is that my MIL is watching my niece for free, everyday. This irritates me because when I was in the hospital damn near dead, my husband asked her to stay an extra week to help out with the kids, (her and her hubby came to visit the day after I went into the hospital, before all my complicatins started) and she said we would have to pay for her ticket home. I personally think that if she can watch her other grandchild for free everyday, she has enough money to pay a ticket change fee to help her son out. The son who she is borderline obsessed with. Whatever, I am just really sick of the double standards. I am sick of my MIL thinking that just because she said sorry, that all should be forgiven and forgotten. NOT A SOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL!! 


What this boils down to is I HATE this woman. She is the world's worst person. So evil, and petty. She gets upset over the smallest thing, and yet thinks she does nothing wrong. UGH!!!!!!


Sorry about the ranting, but this really gets to me. She isn't perfect...her daughter isn't perfect, and regardless of what this woman thinks....She is NOT a good person.


Please bear with me on this particular subject, as I am sure this is far from the last post about her. Like I said it gets 1000 times worse when he is deployed.


Should be fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment